Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Eggs of Happiness make me HAPPY!

Today I am so happy! I found some organic eggs in Sao Paulo! (believe me, still not that easy to find them around here!)

And the eggs were called EGGS OF HAPPINESS from this community that I went years ago; called Yamaguishi in Jaguariúna/ Sao Paulo.

By the time, I did a retreat called Tokkou that really touched me and still makes me happy when I think of it. For me, their way of common unity is really essential: see each other as brother/sister, that WE ARE ALL ONE; coming from the same source.

You can say that is easy to say and hard to do...then you should make a way to visit them or be part of one of the tokkou.... after that you might say that is hard to say, but easy to do!

At my visit to the Vila Yamaguishi, I was very impressed by their hight level of loving, sharing and the high level of sustainability! It gave me heaps of hope!!

To find out more about this movement started by a Japanese much before Climate Change and Peak Oil go to www.yamiguishi.com.br

And i found the eggs and others good priced healthy food at Marukai, a charming family well organized supermaket at Rua Galvão Bueno, 34. Liberdade - the Asian suburb in Sao Paulo, by the subway...

No comments: